Just Released: "Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia"
Fast Market Research recommends "Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/09/2013 --Sports and energy drinks remained the top option among consumers who generally pursue an active lifestyle. The nature of sports and energy drinks enables consumers to rehydrate and also replenish their energy, aspects that became the main sales drivers of these products, especially among those who have just completed some sports activities. Thus, consumers with active lifestyles tend to choose sports isotonic drinks and also energy drinks over other drinks options, such as carbonates or even...
Euromonitor International's Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Russia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Norway
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Denmark
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Brazil
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Belgium
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Greece
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/272409