"Soft Drinks in Malaysia" Published
New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/17/2013 --Throughout 2012, soft drinks in Malaysia continued to experience healthy growth in terms of value and volume sales. The country's climate contributes heavily to the strong demand for soft drinks as the constant hot weather leads to higher consumption of these drinks for the purpose of quenching thirst. Soft drinks, such as carbonates and RTD tea, are also purchased during festive seasons and are served to guests. Lastly, soft drinks, such as carbonates, RTD tea and Asian speciality drinks, are...
Euromonitor International's Soft Drinks in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in the US
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/279483