Market Report, "Emergency Contraception in Denmark", Published
Fast Market Research recommends "Emergency Contraception in Denmark" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/31/2013 --Emergency contraception declines by 4% in current value terms, reaching sales of DKr10.2 million in 2012. 2012's performance was a continuation of decline from 2011. Unsafe intercourse is a known matter in Denmark as the number of people suffering from sexual diseases and girls having abortions due to unplanned pregnancy is rather high. A decline in sales of emergency contraception products indicates that the authorities' intentions and actions in order to increase public awareness of the...
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Georgia
- Emergency Contraception in Slovakia
- Emergency Contraception in Nigeria
- Emergency Contraception in France
- Emergency Contraception in Belgium
- Emergency Contraception in Norway
- Emergency Contraception in India
- Emergency Contraception in Canada
- Emergency Contraception in Tunisia
- Emergency Contraception in Spain
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/291740