Aap Implantate AG (AAQ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update - New Market Research Report
New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "aap Implantate AG (AAQ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 08/01/2013 --aap Implantate AG (aap) is a medical technology company. The company's products and solutions include Biomaterials, Bone cements and cementing techniques, Trauma and orthopedics (joint replacement). It provides services in the areas of fracture healing (traumatology) and biomaterials. aap products include hole screws and standard plates and screws (T-, L-, and third-tube reconstruction plates among others for minute, and large fragment systems). The company also offers the anatomical plate system LOQTEQ an angle-stable compression technology. It makes the patented design of the anatomic plate system product family that allows solidity and angular steadiness in one step, with a locking screw. aap is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the aap Implantate AG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- aap Implantate AG (AAQ) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Analyticon Biotechnologies AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Curetis AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Straumann Holding AG (STMN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Acrostak (Schweiz) AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/291992