New Market Research Report: Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 08/01/2013 --In 2011, Apple Computer Hong Kong opened its first official Apple store in Hong Kong, and its second store was opened in the second half of 2012. In addition, in 2012 Samsung Electronics Hong Kong opened its first retail shop.
Euromonitor International's Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Electrical and Electronics Specialists in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Retailing in Russia
- Electricals and Electronics Specialists in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Electrical and Electronics Specialists in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in China
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Malaysia
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in China
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/292187