Herbal/Traditional Products in Ecuador - New Market Report
New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Herbal/Traditional Products in Ecuador"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 08/12/2013 --Ecuadorians are becoming more interested in consuming herbal/traditional products. This reflects a wider growing trend whereby consumers are showing a preference for natural products. Additionally, some consumers have experienced poor results with standard medicine and are willing to try natural products that they perceive to have fewer side effects, even if this takes a longer time. Consumers of herbal/traditional products are in every socioeconomic group and are usually 30 years old or over,...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Analgesics, Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Products Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/297597