Report Published: "Lottery in Brazil - a Snapshot (2013)"
Fast Market Research recommends "Lottery in Brazil - a Snapshot (2013)" from Mintel, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 08/21/2013 --Lottery in Brazil by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market comprises lotto and instant lotteries. Market size is based on gross expenditure including tax. Market size for Lottery in Brazil is given in BRL with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Brazil. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Lottery in the US - a Snapshot (2013)
- Lottery in the UK - a Snapshot (2013)
- Lottery in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)
- Lottery in France - a Snapshot (2013)
- Lottery in Germany - a Snapshot (2013)
- Lottery in China - a Snapshot (2013)
- Leading Business Concerns in 2012-2013 in the Global Hotel Industry: Survey Snapshot
- Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels in the Global Hotel Supplier Industry 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot
- Planned Change in Procurement Expenditure in the Global Hotel Industry 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot
- Demand in Emerging Markets in the Global Hotel Industry 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/305653