Weight Management in Indonesia - New Report Available
New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 09/11/2013 --Slimming tea was directly challenged by the rising popularity of green tea, which comes in RTD and hot drink formats, as green tea is believed to help decrease weight. Weight loss supplements, on the other hand, faced an increasing challenge from laxatives as well as beverages with high fibre, such as Vegeta. Both product types were perceived to indirectly reduce weight, as they were actively promoted to help expedite digestion and relieve constipation. Moreover, there were a growing number of...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Weight Loss/Obesity Management Market - Global Forecasts To 2017
- Weight Management in Finland
- Weight Management in Australia
- Weight Management in Belarus
- Weight Management in the Czech Republic
- Weight Management in Greece
- Weight Management in Slovakia
- Weight Management in South Korea
- Weight Management in Canada
- Weight Management in Germany
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/319824