Recent Study: Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 09/17/2013 --Covalon Technologies Ltd. (Covalon) is a healthcare company. The company researches, develops and commercializes medical devices and healthcare technologies to the healthcare industry. It uses science and technology to solve medical challenges associated with prevention, detection and management of areas such as infection, tissue repair, medical device biocompatibility, and condition management. Covalon offers medical coating platform, advanced wound care products and antimicrobial silicone dressings.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Covalon Technologies Ltd. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (BJCT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ALR Technologies Inc. (ALRT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HeartSine Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/324613