Meat in China - New Report Available
New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Meat in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 09/23/2013 --Meat in China maintained slow growth of 3% in terms of total volume sales in 2012. The robust growth of meat consumption in rural areas drove sales of pork, beef and other meat, thanks to the improving standard of living and higher consumer incomes. Although meat consumption per capita reached 60kg in 2012, Chinese consumers still ate far more vegetables than meat in the review period.
Euromonitor International's Meat in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Beef and Veal, Lamb, Mutton and Goat, Other Meat, Pork, Poultry.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meat market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vegetarianization Strategies in Food and Drinks
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts Market in Japan to 2016
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in Japan to 2016
- Frozen Meat Market in Japan to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in Japan to 2016
- Ambient Meat Market in Japan to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in China to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts Market in China to 2016
- Frozen Meat Market in China to 2016
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in China to 2016
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/328481