"Homebuilding in the United States" Now Available at Fast Market Research
New Construction research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 09/25/2013 --Homebuilding in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States homebuilding market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The homebuilding industry covers the construction of new residential buildings, including houses and apartments.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -7.2% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 829.1 thousand new builds in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $414.4bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the homebuilding market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the homebuilding market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key homebuilding market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States homebuilding market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States homebuilding market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States homebuilding market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States homebuilding market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homebuilding: Global Industry Guide
- Bricks and Blocks in the US to 2016: Market Databook
- Prefabricated Buildings in the US to 2016: Market Databook
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- United States In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United States to 2017
- United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/330999