Recent Study: Geosynthetics Market by Types & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Geosynthetics Market By Types & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 11/20/2013 --Geosynthetics Market by Types (Geotextile, Geomembrane, Geogrid, Geofoam, Geonet), Applications (Road Industry, Railroad Stabilization, Water Management, Waste Management, Mining, Soil Reinforcement, Erosion Control) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Geosynthetics are defined as polymeric materials used in engineering applications such as civil construction and environmental protection projects (such as landfill). The polymer materials used for this are generally polypropylene, polyethylene, and polyester. Geosynthetic materials are available in various sizes, strengths, and textures. Based on physical characteristics and subsequent applications, they are further classified into geotextiles, geogrids, geomembranes, geonets, geofoams, geosynthetic clay liners, geopipes, etc. Though there are various types of geosynthetics available in the market, each one performs at-least one or more of the following six basic applications: separation, drainage, filtration, barrier, reinforcement, and protection.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global market for geosynthetic materials has grown significantly during the past few years and is expected to grow at a more rapid pace in the next five years, mainly driven by large scale capital projects undertaken by government bodies to improve civic facilities.
Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market of the geosynthetic materials, mostly driven by large investment in projects including building and maintaining transport infrastructure (road and railway), and waste management. China is the leading consumer of these products in the Asia-Pacific region, as it has promoted the use of geosynthetics in building large scale projects. Other Asia-Pacific countries such India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and South Korea are also investing in large scale infrastructure projects, construction projects, civil and environment-protection applications. This will boost the future growth of geosynthetic market as it is recommended as one of the best quality materials in the civil engineering projects. Demand from the developed regions, (especially U.S.) will remain healthy, on the back of rising consumption of geosynthetics in waste management.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Fluoropolymers Market Analysis by Product Types, Applications & Geography - Trends & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Polyurethane (PU) Foams Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Seed Treatment Market - Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
- Adhesives & Sealants Market By Chemical Type, By Technology, By Applications (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Packaging , Construction, Automotive, Woodwork, & Others) & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Thermoplastic Elastomers Market By Types (SBC, TPO, TPV, TPU, COPE, PEBA), Applications & Geography - Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Green Coatings Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Biostimulants Market by Active Ingredients (Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Amino Acid, Seaweed Extracts), Applications (Foliar, Soil & Seed), Crop Types (Row Crops, Fruit & Vegetable, Turf & Ornamental) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Polyolefins Market By Types (Low, Linear & High Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene And Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), By Applications (Film & Sheet, Injection Molding, Fibers & Tapes, Blow Molding, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Adsorbents Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/379722