Recently Released Market Study: AB SKF to Acquire US-Based Kaydon Corporation - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Fast Market Research recommends "AB SKF to Acquire US-based Kaydon Corporation - Deal Analysis from GlobalData" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 11/22/2013 --AB SKF (SKF), a Swedish bearing company, has announced the acquisition of Kaydon Corporation (Kaydon), a US-based designer and manufacturer of performance-critical and engineered products. The total value of the acquisition is approximately $1.25 billion, which includes $95m of net debt. The share price of the acquisition amounts to $35.50, to be paid in cash. The transaction will be financed by SKF’s existing cash and credit lines and will be accretive to its earnings per share in coming years. SKF will buy all of Kaydon’s outstanding shares by issuing an all-cash tender offer. With this attainment, SKF will become the leading manufacturer and supplier of bearings and velocity control products in North America.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The deal report analysis the key drivers of this deal.
- The report covers the brief overview of the companies involved in the transaction and few comparable deals.
Reasons to Get This Report
- This report provides insight about the deal, deal drivers, and the role of companies involved in the deal.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sinopec to Acquire 50% Interest in 850,000 Net Acres in Mississippi Lime Play from Chesapeake Energy for US$1.02 Billion: The Deal to Allow Sinopec to Expand its Presence in US Unconventional Plays - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Fortum Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- PetroChina to Acquire 28.57% Interest in Eni East Africa from Eni for US$4.2 Billion: The Deal will Allow PetroChina to Gain 20% Stake in Area 4 Block in Mozambique - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Capital Power to Acquire 50% Stake in Shepard Energy Gas Project from Enmax for $867m in Alberta, Canada - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Marathon Oil to Acquire Interest in Exploration Blocks 9 and 12A from Africa Oil - Marathon Oil to Expand its E&P Portfolio in Africa - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Chevron Canada to Acquire 261,000 Net Acres in British Columbia from Apache Canada for US$550MM to Expand its Undeveloped Acreage Position in Proven and Emerging Natural Gas Basins in Canada - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Total to Acquire 40% Interest in PSC Covering Offshore Blocks 3 and 6 in Rovuma Basin of Mozambique from Petronas - Deal Enables Total to Expand in East Africa - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- ONGC Videsh to Acquire 8.4% Interest in Kashagan Field from ConocoPhillips for US$5 Billion - Deal to Increase ONGC's Production by Around 3.1% Over its 2011-2012 Production - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Sumitomo to Acquire 30% Interest in 650,000 Net Acres in Permian Basin, Texas from Devon Energy for $1.37 Billion: Sumitomo to Expand its Unconventional Energy Resources in Texas - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- ONGC Videsh to Acquire 2.72% Interest in ACG Fields Offshore Azerbaijan and 2.36% Interest in Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline for $1 Billion: The Acquisition will Boost ONGC's Crude Oil Production by Around 3% - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/381122