Report Published: "Construction & Engineering - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide"
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Construction & Engineering - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 11/25/2013 --The G8 Construction & Engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 construction & engineering market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction & engineering market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $1,510.8 billion in 2012 to the global construction & engineering industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.1% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,776.8 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the construction & engineering industry, with market revenues of $572.4 billion in 2012. This was followed by Japan and Canada, with a value of $357.1 and $190.7 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the construction & engineering industry in the G8 nations with a value of $703.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Canada with expected values of $452.0 and $247.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 construction & engineering market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 construction & engineering market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 construction & engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 biotechnology market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Almanac
- Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Global Construction & Engineering
- Construction & Engineering in China
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/383415