Recently Released Market Study: Tennessee Valley Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Tennessee Valley Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/04/2013 --Tennessee Valley Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuclear Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles
- Tennessee Valley Authority - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Hydropower (Large, Small and Pumped Storage) in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Tennessee Valley Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Platte River Power Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
- Duke Energy Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Wabash Valley Power Association - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
- Volta River Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
- Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/393312