"Consumer Foodservice in Chile" Now Available at Fast Market Research
New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Foodservice in Chile"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/04/2013 --Consumer foodservice growth in 2012 was faster than the review period average growth in terms of transaction and number of outlets. Meanwhile, value sales were slightly below average for the same period, possibly related to a temporary decrease in the on trade channel produced by the enactment of a stricter drink driving law. However, despite this small decrease in value sales, Chilean consumers had higher disposable incomes to spend on food and on more frequent dining out. Moreover, operators...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in Greece
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in Sweden
- Consumer Foodservice in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice in Finland
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/393347