Global Canned Food: New Research Report Available at Fast Market Research
New Food market report from MarketLine: "Global Canned Food"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/16/2013 --Global Canned Food industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global canned food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The canned foods market consists of the retail sales of canned desserts, canned fish/seafood & meat products, canned fruit, canned pasta & noodles, canned ready meals and canned vegetables. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The global canned food market had total revenues of $70.5bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 17.1 billion kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $80.4bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the canned food market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcanned food market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key canned food market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global canned food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global canned food market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global canned food market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global canned food market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Packaged Food in the US
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions, Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Food Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Canned/Preserved Food in Bulgaria
- Canned/Preserved Food in the United Kingdom
- Canned/Preserved Food in Russia
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Food Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Food and Beverage Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/406749