"Dairy in Malaysia" Published
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Dairy in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/17/2013 --Dairy in Malaysia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Malaysia dairy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The dairy market consists of retail sales of cheese, milk, soy products, spreadable fats and yogurt. The volume in this market consists of cheese, yoghurt and spreadable fats and does not include milk and soy products. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Malaysian dairy market had total revenues of $685.2m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 6.4% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 53.4 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate with an anticipated CAGR of 5.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $907.2m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the dairy market in Malaysia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the dairy market in Malaysia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Malaysia dairy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Malaysia economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Malaysia dairy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Malaysia dairy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Malaysia dairy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Research Report on China's Dairy Product Industry, 2013-2017
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Japan
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Russia
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Mexico
- Dairy in South Korea
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Australia
- Dairy Market in India 2013
- Dairy in Asia-Pacific
- Dairy in China
- Dairy in the United Kingdom
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/408914