New Market Research Report: Tourism Flows Inbound in the United Arab Emirates
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Inbound in the United Arab Emirates"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/17/2013 --2012 saw a significant increase in the number of tourist arrivals with a rise of 7% over the previous year thanks to a number of factors. Improvements in the global economy led to rising consumer confidence in various countries, resulting in more tourists coming to the United Arab Emirates. Then, ongoing civil unrest in countries such as Tunisia or Egypt still prompted many tourists to come to the country as a safer alternative. Finally, the United Arab Emirates is becoming increasingly known...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows Inbound in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows Inbound market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates Tourism Report Q4 2013
- DNATA World Travel Services LLC in Travel and Tourism (United Arab Emirates)
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Tourist Attractions in the United Arab Emirates
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Al-Futtaim Travel LLC in Travel and Tourism (United Arab Emirates)
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/409801