Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure - New Market Report
Fast Market Research recommends "Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 01/14/2014 --Virtualization represents a game-changer in IT infrastructure planning, operations, and management as major components (servers, desktops, storage and even entire data centers) are virtualized. The recent trend is for virtualization of key network components (routers, switches, dedicated servers, etc.), which is referred to in the industry as Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
NFV completely changes the way network architecture is viewed as fixed network elements, consisting of hardware components that are diverse in their make and configuration, is no more the design that is the norm. NFV allows an operator to optimize its infrastructure and increase service agility, representing a solution to problems that have plagued them for quite some time. NFV allows quicker time-to-market for new services because virtualized functions allow operators to introduce new services much faster and at much lower cost.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
NFV represents a technical approach and solution set that helps enterprise companies optimize their operation in the face of rising hardware costs, manpower costs and stringent IT budgets. This report provides comprehensive analysis of NFV and its relationship and importance to enterprise IT management, network equipment, and communications.
This report includes a working model Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to determine the business case for an organization to move to NFV. Unlike a static business case, a TCO model takes into consideration, feature/functionality deployment with respect to both time and geography dimensions.
- Cloud service providers
- Enterprise companies of all types
- Telecom and enterprise API providers
- Communications infrastructure providers
- Enterprise networking equipment providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market (Software Defined Storage (SDS); Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Compute/Server, Network Virtualization Security) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2013 - 2018
- Virtualization in Cloud Computing, Network Infrastructure, Software Services and Platform Services
- Data Center Networking Market [Ethernet switches, SAN, Routers, ADC, Network Security Equipment, WAN Optimization Appliances]: Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Based Business Analytics Market: Cloud BI, Predictive; Text; Web; Speech; Machine; & Video Analytics, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap - Global Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Hybrid Cloud Market by Delivery Models (Saas, Paas, Iaas), by Cloud Management (Cloud Bursting, Cloud Orchestration), by Cloud Security (Network Security, Data Security, Physical Security - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- ICT Priorities in Education - Enterprise ICT investment plans
- Cloud RAN Market (Radio Access Network) - by Components (Remote Radio Units, Optical Transport Network, BBU, Processors, Servers, Test & Measurement), by Services (Integration, Network) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- ICT Priorities in the Media Industry - Enterprise ICT investment plans
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/431324