Insight Report: Philanthropy
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 01/31/2014 --Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Insight Report: Philanthropy market report to its offering
The report provides market analysis and insights, including:
- In-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities and challenges it holds for wealth management firms
- Detailed analysis of key causes that attract the attention of HNWIs for philanthropic contributions
- Detailed analysis of key and emerging trends in the philanthropic sector
- Insights into the philanthropic giving patterns of HNWIs across regions
- Case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics
Global philanthropic activity demonstrated steady growth during the review period, and HNWIs have played a significant role in achieving this. However, the global trend of giving among HNWIs varies by region and country, depending on demographics, culture and traditions. Accordingly, each region has its own drivers and challenges. While a decline is being observed in spontaneous HNWI contributions in the philanthropy sector, structured philanthropic contributions are growing. Rather than contributing to qualify for tax deductions, the focus of HNWIs has increasingly been concentrated around the impact of their philanthropic investments. Many HNWIs are willing to become actively involved in their cause by volunteering. The philanthropy sector is demonstrating an increasing focus on impact and innovation.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics.
- The report focuses on the philanthropic trends of HNWIs worldwide, and provides analysis from WealthInsight’s proprietary HNWI database comprising over 75,000 individuals. For the purpose of identifying regional trends, HNWI philanthropists have been segmented by the geographical region.
- The report examines the specific trends in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. For each region, the motives of HNWI philanthropists are analyzed by age, gender, the industry they belong to, and their wealth band.
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using information on the involvement of HNWIs in philanthropic activities across different regions.
- Understand the factors that affect HNWIs' philanthropic decision-making processes.
- Understand current strategic offerings of wealth management firms to attract HNWI philanthropists.
- Understand the role played by charitable organizations and giving vehicles in the philanthropy sector.
- The US is the largest philanthropic market in the world, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The global philanthropic sector is changing in terms of processes and approach, as HNWIs’ contributions become more impact-oriented.
- China and India are expected to play important roles in the philanthropy market over the forecast period.
- Micro-finance and venture philanthropy are spreading among HNWIs.
- Low numbers of family offices in emerging markets are negating the impact of philanthropy.
- Coutts Private Bank
- Barclay's Private Banking
- Biocon India Ltd
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- St James's Place
- Credit Suisse
- Fine Art Wealth Management
- Wellcome Trust
- The Gatsby Charitable Foundation
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Leverhulme Trust
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Bertelsmann Stiftung
- Stichting INGKA Foundation
- Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini
- FondazionePierfranco e Luisa MarianiOnlus
- Fundacion Pedro Barrie de la Maza
- CalousteGulbenkian Foundation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/451870