"SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" Is Now Available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 02/03/2014 --Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. - Brief SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with SK Chemicals Co., Ltd..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of SK Chemicals Co., Ltd. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Hospira, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Fatty Liver Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Novo Nordisk A/S - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Evotec AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/452172