Global and China Industrial Enzyme Industry Report, 2014-2016
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 02/28/2014 --Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Global and China Industrial Enzyme Industry Report, 2014-2016 market report to its offering
In 2007-2013, the global industrial enzyme market size grew at the CAGR of 5.7%, reaching USD4.04 billion in 2013, 1.4 times that in 2007. The global industrial enzyme market is monopolized by a small number of large enterprises with R & D and market dominance. Novozymes, the world's largest enzyme preparation R & D and manufacturing company, possesses more than 45% share in the global market always.
In 2013, China’s industrial enzyme output jumped by 8% year on year to 1.0588 million tons. At present, enzyme preparation is used widely in brewing, washing and other industries; it shows potentials in starch processing, feedstuff and other sectors; its application in papermaking, textile and others just arises, but with a promising prospect. In 2013, Novozymes and other world-renowned companies aggressively expanded the Chinese market; VTR, Youteer and other local companies also raised capacity vigorously.
In 2008-2013, the gross margin of the global and Chinese major enzyme preparation enterprises remained at 30%-50%. Compared with well-known international companies, Chinese enterprises are backward in technology and R & D; their products are mainly used in the feedstuff field, while partly in textile, papermaking and other industries, reflecting weak market competitiveness.
In 2014-2016, the global industrial enzyme market size will continue to grow; but affected by the slowdown of emerging economies, the growth rate of the market will decline to some extent.
The report covers the followings:
- Market size, competition pattern and demand structure of the global industrial enzyme preparation industry;
- Output, competition pattern, policies, import and export of China industrial enzyme industry;
- Impact of China industrial enzyme industry on food, feedstuff, brewing, washing, textile and other industries;
- Operation, business and development of 12 global and Chinese industrial enzyme enterprises;
- Forecast for policies and development prospects of the global and Chinese industrial enzyme industry during 2014-2016.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/468640