Report Published: "Canned/Preserved Food in Croatia"
New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Canned/Preserved Food in Croatia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 03/12/2014 --Croatians are traditionally sceptical about canned food, due to concerns about the quality of these products. Households try to obtain meat, fruit and vegetables which are as fresh as possible, at green markets. Canned food is mostly purchased out of convenience or pricing. In 2013, some companies decided to bite the bullet and try launching organic canned/preserved food, meaning without chemicals, artificial colours or preservatives.
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Food Emulsifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Frozen Food - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Food Texture Market by Functionalities, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Packaged Food in Spain
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Packaged Food in Brazil
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/473671