Just Released: "Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Indonesia"
Fast Market Research recommends "Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Indonesia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 03/13/2014 --Continuous cultural and lifestyle shifts among Indonesians, particularly in the major cities, remain the primary driver of sales within beauty and personal care. More advanced beauty and personal care products are increasingly being used on a daily basis, especially amongst upper-income groups. Beauty is increasingly defined by the media (eg glowing and fair skin free from wrinkles and colourful cosmetics which enhance one's looks). Product developments from a wide array of beauty and personal...
Euromonitor International's Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Super Premium Baby and Child-Specific Products, Super Premium Bath and Shower, Super Premium Colour Cosmetics, Super Premium Deodorants, Super Premium Fragrances, Super Premium Haircare, Super Premium Hand Care, Super Premium Sets/Kits, Super Premium Skin Care, Super Premium Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Poland
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Mexico
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Argentina
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Thailand
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Singapore
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in India
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Switzerland
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in the Philippines
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Australia
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/474257