Retailer Online Payment Acceptance in Europe
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 03/13/2014 --Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Retailer Online Payment Acceptance in Europe market report to its offering
Retailer Online Payment Acceptance in Europe is a report, based on a survey of over 3,300 prominent retail brands in 33 countries, about the online payment types that they accept for purchases made online by their customers.
Countries covered are Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, and Ukraine.
Means of online payment investigated are payment cards, online accounts, mobile payments, direct bank transfers and other means consisting mainly of payment on delivery (commonly referred to as 'COD' for 'cash on delivery') and payment upon receipt of invoice.
Moreover, the PartnerBASE™ database that accompanies the report details the payment card brands, online account providers and mobile payment means accepted by retailers that offer online shopping, thereby offering clear evidence for the companies that are well-placed both in each country and across Europe as a whole.
Key features of this report include:
- definitive coverage of the involvement in online payment acceptance of over 3,300 major retail brands in 33 countries across Europe, 56.1% of which have set up an online shopping facility;
- coverage of 27 different payment card brands accepted online: which card brands are strong in which countries and with which retailers do they collaborate?
- identification of 29 online account providers in addition to PayPal: which operate in more than one territory and which offer significant competition to the market leader in particular countries?
- identification of 17 mobile payment products that are accepted online: in which countries has this emerging payment means made the greatest headway?
- analysis of direct bank transfers, payment on delivery (COD) and payment upon receipt of invoice as online payment means: in which retailer categories are these most likely to be accepted for online payments?
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/474819