Drinking Milk Products in Australia - New Market Research Report
New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 03/28/2014 --Drinking milk products is growing by 4% in current value terms in 2013 up from the 3% growth experienced in 2012. Most of this growth is coming from categories outside of the mainstay of cow's milk, the market for which is still adjusting to the impact of the price-war between Australia's two largest supermarket chains, Coles and Woolworths. This price war was triggered in 2011 when first Coles and then Woolworths decided to sell their private label products for A$1 per litre. This results in...
Euromonitor International's Drinking Milk Products in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Drinks, Milk, Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives, Powder Milk.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Drinking Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drinking Milk Products in Colombia
- Drinking Milk Products in India
- Drinking Milk Products in Germany
- Drinking Milk Products in Norway
- Drinking Milk Products in Pakistan
- Drinking Milk Products in the United Kingdom
- Drinking Milk Products in Azerbaijan
- Drinking Milk Products in Russia
- Drinking Milk Products in Guatemala
- Drinking Milk Products in Venezuela
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/481331