New Market Research Report: Febrile Neutropenia - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Febrile Neutropenia - Pipeline Review, H1 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 04/15/2014 --Global Markets Direct's, 'Febrile Neutropenia - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Febrile Neutropenia's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Febrile Neutropenia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Febrile Neutropenia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Febrile Neutropenia
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Febrile Neutropenia and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Febrile Neutropenia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Hospira, Inc., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Biocon Limited, Richter Gedeon Nyrt., Sandoz International GmbH, Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Sandoz Inc., Xenetic Biosciences plc, USV Limited, Aequus BioPharma, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/492437