Recent Study: Baked Goods in Tunisia
Fast Market Research recommends "Baked Goods in Tunisia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/06/2014 --The main trend in 2013 was the increase in the importation of cereals due to increased demand and cheaper cost of importing, particularly due to the devaluation of Tunisian dinars. Both factors led companies to increase the prices of baked goods. More importantly, the increase in importing cereals is mainly due to the fact that baked goods, especially bread, is still the most essential product in Tunisia. In other words, despite bread being considered a mature category, demand is still...
Euromonitor International's Baked Goods in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bread, Cakes, Pastries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baked Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the United States to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the UAE to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Norway to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in South Korea to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Belgium to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Ukraine to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in South Africa to 2017
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/502528