New Market Research Report: Meal Replacement in Vietnam
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Meal Replacement in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/09/2014 --Meal replacement is still in the development stage in the country. In 2013, the category is expected to enjoy a very high growth of 17% in current retail value terms. Thanks to the country's further integration to the world, higher living standards and the increasing consumer awareness of health and wellness, Vietnamese consumers, especially those living in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi City, are becoming more familiar with meal replacement products. Furthermore, efforts of...
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Finland
- Meal Replacement in Colombia
- Meal Replacement in Brazil
- Meal Replacement in Romania
- Meal Replacement in Poland
- Meal Replacement in India
- Meal Replacement in the Netherlands
- Meal Replacement in Thailand
- Meal Replacement in Turkey
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/503933