Just Released: "Broadcasting & Cable TV in Germany"
Fast Market Research recommends "Broadcasting & Cable TV in Germany" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/09/2014 --Broadcasting & Cable TV in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany broadcasting & cable tv market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The broadcasting & cable TV market consists of all terrestrial, cable and satellite broadcasters of digital and analog television programming.<\li> - The German broadcasting and cable TV market had total revenues of $18.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The TV license or public funds segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $6.3bn, equivalent to 34.7% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $19.8bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the broadcasting & cable tv market in Germany
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the broadcasting & cable tv market in Germany
Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany broadcasting & cable tv market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Germany broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Germany broadcasting & cable tv market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany broadcasting & cable tv market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Germany's broadcasting & cable tv market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ARD (Allgemeine Rundfunkanstalten Deutschlands), ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG, RTL Group SA, ZDF
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United Kingdom
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Japan
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Asia-Pacific
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Europe
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Spain
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in China
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United States
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Belgium
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in France
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Canada
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/503937