Credit Cards in Venezuela: New Research Report Available at Fast Market Research
New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/12/2014 --After two consecutive years of strong recovery, the number of credit cards in circulation showed a moderate increase of 3% to reach 9 million in 2013. The slowdown can be explained by a weak economic performance due to an unstable political environment after the death of President Chavez, the prospect of a new election, and accusations of fraud made by opposition leaders.
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in Venezuela report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in Austria
- Credit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Malaysia
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/504673