New Market Study, "Internet Retailing in Argentina", Has Been Published
New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 06/17/2014 --Internet retailing sales continue to increase strongly in Argentina. According to the local chamber of e-commerce, CACE, the number of internet users increased nearly ten-fold from 3.7 million in 2001 to 31 million in 2012, with only 0.4 million users placing orders in 2001 against 10 million in 2012 - an increase of around 20 times. Also, nearly 32% of local small and medium enterprises already have websites where orders can be placed and almost 50% of these sites are also used as promotional tools.
Mercado Libre continues to lead internet retailing, recording a retail value share of 25% in 2013 and sales of ARS3,941 million. Mercado Libre's favourable position is mainly due to the fact that the retailer has gained a high degree of consumer trust in Argentina by offering consumers the opportunity to acquire goods at very competitive prices as well as the efficiency of the purchasing process and the wide range of products on offer.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Internet retailing has a projected value CAGR of 9% in constant 2013 price terms. The internet penetration rate in Argentina is high and above the regional average (65% of population vs. 56% for South America) according to internetworldstats.com and local sources.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Argentina?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Argentina?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in France
- Retailing in the US
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in Brazil
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in Switzerland
- Retailing in New Zealand
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/519604