Recent Study: Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Argentina
Fast Market Research recommends "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Argentina" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/22/2014 --With consumption growth, increasing consumer purchasing power, women's greater purchasing power and the rising life expectancies, this will lead to a rise in beauty and personal care sales volume, which is benefiting overall beauty and personal care packaging sales. In 2012, the overall packaging grew by 3% over 2011 and is expected to have a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period to reach a volume of 15.2 billion units in 2016.
The expansion of credit, rising incomes, the increasing minimum wage and expansion of social programmes to transfer income in Brazil are increasing the mass consumer market. As a result, millions of Brazilians have taken advantage of this moment in the economy to join the market economy and experience for the first time the benefits of consumption. Therefore consumers stated to consume products that were not affordable in the past, becoming more sophisticated and demanding more high-quality products. All of these factors are likely to increase sales of beauty and personal care packaging. The category is expected to see a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period, reaching a volume of 15.2 billion units.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Brazil?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Brazil?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/531924