New Report Available: Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Fish and Seafood Sector in Ireland to 2018
Fast Market Research recommends "Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Fish and Seafood Sector in Ireland to 2018" from Canadean, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 11/10/2014 --This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Ireland's Fish & Seafood sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Fish & Seafood categories and their packaging.
Ireland's Fish & Seafood market has remained stagnant because of weak demand, resulting from economic recession
Fresh Fish & Seafood (Counter) is the most valuable category, while Dried Fish & Seafood will register the highest growth
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets are the leading retailers of Fish & Seafood products in Ireland, offering a wide variety of products and attractive discounts
Private label penetration is moderate in the Irish Fish & Seafood sector and is expected to grow, driven by large retailers
The lower price and benefits of Fish & Seafood consumption compared to meat will sustain growth in the market in Ireland
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The economic downturn during 2008-2013 has resulted in a decline in Fish & Seafood consumption in Ireland, which is expected to partially recover during 2013-2018. Better Value for Money and Changing Age Structures are the leading factors influencing Fish & Seafood consumption in Ireland. New investment, industrial scale-up, and innovative packaging are expected to drive growth of the Irish Fish & Seafood market.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: John Weston Group, Premier Food Group, The Saucy Fish Co., Keohane Seafood, Northern Food Co., Ltd, Iglo Foods Group Ltd, Tesco, Musgrave, Dunnes Stores, Aldi
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Processed Seafood & Seafood Processing Equipment Market by Types (Crustaceans, Fish, Molluscs, Others), by Product Types (Frozen, Smoked, Canned, Dried, Surimi, Others), by Equipment Types & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Japan to 2018
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Mexico to 2018
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Savory Snacks Sector in Mexico to 2018
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Bakery and Cereals Sector in Japan to 2018
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Bakery and Cereals Sector in Mexico to 2018
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Confectionery Sector in Mexico to 2018
- The Spanish Fish and Seafood Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The US Fish and Seafood Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/556913