New Market Research Report: Confectionery: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
New Food market report from MarketLine: "Confectionery: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 11/17/2014 --The G8 Confectionery industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 confectionery market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 confectionery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 confectionery market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $96,897.7 million in 2013 to the global confectionery industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $105,646.5 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 1.7% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the confectionery industry, with market revenues of $36,864.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Germany and Russia, with a value of $12,363.3 and $12,166.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the confectionery industry in the G8 nations with a value of $39,469.8 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Germany with expected values of $14,845.8 and $13,409.0 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 confectionery market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 confectionery market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 confectionery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Snacks: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Confectionery: Global Industry Guide
- Chocolate Confectionery: Global Industry Guide
- Confectionery: Global Industry Almanac
- Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Footwear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Non-Residential Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/560906