Just Published: "Travel Accommodation in Austria"
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Accommodation in Austria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 01/26/2015 --Hotels in Austria increased in current value by 3% in 2013, rising to ?5.8 billion. Hotels accounted for 77% of total travel accommodation retail at the end of 2013 and the strong position and positive performance of the category towards the end of the review period can be at least partially attributed to the increase being recorded in the number of outlets and the number of rooms due to the expansion in the number of both chained and independent hotels operating in the country. More importantly, value growth in hotels was boosted towards the end of the review period by the trend towards converting hotels and resorts into health and wellness centres which are destinations in their own right, a trend which was especially common among luxury hotels and mid-priced hotels. This way, hotels are able to become important tourist attractions in their own right, which contributed to the strong increases recorded in the number of guests and thus bed nights and total value sales in travel accommodation and Austria during 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, travel accommodation in Austria is expected to register positive value growth in constant 2013 terms, as well as positive growth in the number of outlets, the number of rooms and the number of bed nights. While the country?s leading hotel operators continue to focus on offering a wide variety of brands ranging from budget to luxury in order to see the budgets and requirements of as many consumers as possible, other travel accommodation is also expected to record positive growth in the number of outlets during the forecast period as demand for travel accommodation other than hotels is expected to increase reasonably strongly in Austria for the foreseeable future.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Austria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Austria?
- What are the major brands in Austria?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Switzerland
- Travel Accommodation in Australia
- Travel Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/576911