Report Published: "Imaging Devices in Vietnam"
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Imaging Devices in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 01/29/2015 --While analogue cameras have been largely absent from Vietnam since 2006, the digital cameras category has also been witnessing a declining trend, with a volume decline of 14% in 2014. The high cost of buying film rolls and the inflexibility of deleting unwanted images with no waste are the two key factors that contributed to the swift disappearance of analogue cameras. The digital cameras category, on the other hand, has been negatively affected by the increasing trend towards smartphones and tablets, many of which feature high resolution built-in cameras.
Over the forecast period, imaging devices is expected to record a negative volume CAGR of 12%. Meanwhile, the category?s value sales are set to rise at a CAGR of 2% at constant 2014 prices. Over the forecast period, the target consumers of cameras and camcorders are mostly those with serious photography needs who will tend to choose costly, high-end products. As a consequence, imaging devices is expected to register a rise in average unit price over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Imaging Devices industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Imaging Devices industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Imaging Devices in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Imaging Devices in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Turkey
- Medical Device Market in Pakistan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Romania to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Poland to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Latvia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/577095