Precious Metals Mining in Canada to 2020 - Market Research Report
The Report Precious Metals Mining in Canada to 2020 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 02/24/2015 --Synopsis
* The Precious Metals Mining in Canada to 2020 report comprehensively covers the country's precious metal reserves and historic and forecast data on precious metals (gold, silver, diamond and platinum) production to 2020. In addition, the trade section provides information on rough diamond export volumes. The report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major precious metals mining companies, information on the major active, exploration and development projects and regulations governing the industry.
* The fiscal regime section provides information about the country's regulatory authority, laws, licenses and other fiscal regime information such as taxes, rates and other charges applicable to the mining of the commodity in the country. It is an essential tool for companies active in Canadian mining, and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
View Full Report
In 2013, Canada's gold mine or metal content in the ore production was 4.4 million ounces, with the majority of the country's precious metals – gold, silver, platinum and diamond – originating from Ontario. By the end of 2020, gold mine production is forecast to reach 5.1 million ounces, backed by a number of gold projects that are expected to contribute to the country's production, such as the Snowfield and Harmony projects and the Bronson Slope Property in British province. Major projects currently under development include the Kerr-Sulphurets-Mitchell (KSM), Blackwater and Brucejack projects, also in British Colombia.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
* The report contains an overview of the Canadian precious metals (gold, silver, diamond and platinum) mining industry together with the key growth factors and restraints affecting the industry. Further, it provides information about reserves, reserves by region, historic production and production forecast, production by province, precious metal prices, trade information for rough diamond, platinum apparent consumption, competitive landscape and major active, exploration and development projects.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons to buy
* Gain an understanding of the Canadian precious metals (gold, silver, diamond and platinum) mining industry, the relevant drivers and restraining factors, reserves, reserves by geographic region, historic and forecast production, production by province, precious metal prices, competitive landscape and major active, exploration and development projects and the country's fiscal regime.
* According to the United States Geological Survey (USGS), Canada had 920 tonnes (t) of gold reserves, 7,000t of silver reserves and 310 million tonnes (Mt) of platinum group metal reserves as of February 2014.
* There are various upcoming projects such as the Snowfield and Harmony projects and the Bronson Slope Property in British province, the McIlvenna Bay and Amisk projects in Saskatchewan, the WO Diamond and Gahcho Kue Projects in Northwest Territories and the Marathon and Dumont projects in Ontario and Quebec respectively.
* The Ring of Fire (RoF) has US$60.0 billion worth of minerals and is rich in chromite. Other minerals found in significant quantities are copper, nickel, gold, zinc, titanium, vanadium and platinum.
* Capital investment is often restricted during critical market conditions, and gains momentum as the market recovers. Although Canadian capital investment in the mining industry recovered in subsequent years following the financial crisis, capital investment fell by 12.5% in 2013 to US$13.5 billion, as a result of reduced exploration activity for precious and base metals.
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary 1
2 Precious Metals Mining in Canada – Drivers and Restraints 7
2.1 Precious Metals Mining in Canada – Drivers 7
2.2 Precious Metals Mining in Canada – Restraints 9
3 Gold Mining in Canada – Reserves, Production and Demand 11
3.1 Reserves by Type of Ore 11
3.1.1 Mine reserves, mine life and stripping ratio 11
3.2 Historical and Forecast Production 12
3.3 Total Production by Province 14
3.4 Total Production by Mining Method 15
3.5 Gold Prices 15
3.6 Production by Major Mines 17
3.7 Major Exploration and Development Projects 18
3.8 Demand Drivers 20
4 Silver Mining in Canada – Reserves, Production and Demand 21
4.1 Reserves by Type of Ore 21
4.1.1 Mine reserves, mine life and stripping ratio 21
4.2 Historical and Forecast Production 22
4.3 Total Production by Province 24
4.4 Total Production by Mining Method 26
4.5 Silver Prices 26
4.6 Total Production by Major Mines 28
4.7 Major Exploration and Development Projects 28
4.8 Demand Drivers 30
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Reports.biz
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/582644