Life Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - Market Research Report
The Report Life Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 02/24/2015 --Synopsis
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish life insurance segment, including:
* The Danish life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
* Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
* The various distribution channels in the Danish life insurance segment
* The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Denmark
* Detailed regulatory policies of the Danish insurance industry
* Analysis of various consumer segments in Danish life insurance
* Key developments in the Danish life insurance segment
* New products launched by Danish life insurers
View Full Report
The Danish life segment grew in terms of gross written premium, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% during the review period (2009–2013). The segment's growth was achieved due to strong performance of group superannuation insurance, which accounted for 87.7% of the segment in 2013, mainly due to the country's rapidly aging population. The category is expected to lead the life segment over the forecast period with 89.1% of the segment's gross written premium in 2018. The segment is expected to reach a projected value of DKK156.5 billion (US$28.9 billion) in 2018.
Life insurance policies in Denmark are predominantly distributed through direct marketing, bancassurance and agencies. Direct marketing accounted for 38.6% of the life segment's overall new business gross written premium in 2013, whereas bancassurance accounted for 30.2% and agencies accounted for 13.9%.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Denmark:
* It provides historical values for the Danish life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Danish life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
* It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Denmark.
* It profiles the top life insurance companies in Denmark and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons to buy
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish life insurance segment and each category within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish life insurance segment.
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
* The Danish life segment grew in terms of gross written premium, at a CAGR of 4.0% during the review period.
* The segment's growth was achieved due to strong performance of group superannuation insurance mainly due to the country's rapidly aging population.
* Life insurance companies generally market life insurance policies as a savings instrument which led life and group superannuation insurers to launch more transparent, rather than traditional products.
* Decreasing inflation rate is expected to increase consumers' financial capacity, encouraging them to invest further in savings products, including insurance.
* An increase in internet users led Danish life insurers to develop mobile apps.
* Direct marketing was the most preferred distribution channel for life insurance companies.
Table Of Contents
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
3.1 What is this Report About?
4 Danish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4.1 Insurance Industry Size, 2009–2018
5 Life Insurance Outlook
5.1 Consumer Segmentation
5.2 Key Drivers
5.3 Key Trends
5.5 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
5.6 Individual Life Insurance
5.7 Group Life Insurance
5.7.1 Group whole life insurance
5.7.2 Group superannuation insurance
5.8 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Customer Segment
5.8.1 Individual single-premium insurance
5.8.2 Individual non-single-premium insurance
5.8.3 Group single-premium insurance
5.8.4 Group non-single-premium insurance
5.9 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Product Type
5.9.1 Total linked insurance business
5.9.2 Total non-linked insurance business
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Reports.biz
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/582686