Employee Benefits in Costa Rica - Market Research Report
The Report Employee Benefits in Costa Rica provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 02/25/2015 --Synopsis
The Costa Rican social security system provides universal cover for healthcare and old-age needs of people living in Costa Rica. While all employees are required to contribute, the social security system also takes care of those unable to do so. The means-tested system ensures that people living in poverty have access to basic necessities. The Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social (Costa Rican Department of Social Security, CCSS) is the main regulator of the Costa Rican social security system.
View Full Report
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Costa Rica, including:
* An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Costa Rica
* Detailed information about private benefits in Costa Rica
* Insights into various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
* The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Costa Rica
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Costa Rica:
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
* It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation, maternity and paternity benefits, minimum resources, annual vacations, unemployment and private benefits
* It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Costa Rica
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons To Buy
* Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Costa Rica
* Assess Costa Rica's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
* Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Costa Rica
* Gain insights into key organizations governing Costa Rica's employee benefits, and their impact on companies
* The Costa Rican social security system is one of the most developed and comprehensive in the region. Employers and employees operating in Costa Rica are required to participate in the mandatory social security schemes.
* Costa Rica also has a universal healthcare system, which covers the medical needs of both the insured and underprivileged sections of society which are in need of immediate medical care. Employers and employees are required to contribute to this insurance.
* Employers are also required to contribute to several schemes that benefit employees, limiting the scope of private benefits provided by employers. * One employee benefit offered by private Costa Rican employers is private medical insurance, which offers wider cover and more options than the public system.
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Country Statistics
4 Overview of Employee Benefits in Costa Rica
6 State and Compulsory Benefits
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of retirement plan
6.1.6 Payment options
6.1.7 Typical employer practice
6.1.8 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment options
6.2.5 Employee and employer contributions
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Reports.biz
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/582988