Non-Life Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018, New Report Launched
Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Life Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWire) -- 02/25/2015 --The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Danish non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Danish non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Denmark
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Danish insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Danish non-life insurance
- Key developments in the Danish non-life insurance segment
- New products launched by Danish non-life insurers
The non-life segment is the second-largest in the Danish insurance industry, representing 28.0% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013. It was led by the property insurance category with 58.8% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013, followed by motor insurance with 29.0%. Mandatory fire insurance for houses, growth in automobile sales and recovery in the property market supported the non-life segment's growth during the review period (2009–2013), and is expected to continue to do so over the forecast period (2013–2018). As such, the Danish non-life insurance segment grew from DKK53.6 billion (US$10.0 billion) in 2009 to DKK56.7 billion (US$10.1 billion) in 2013, at a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4%, and is expected to reach DKK61.1 billion (US$11.3 billion) in 2018, after registering a forecast-period CAGR of 1.5%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Denmark:
- It provides historical values for Denmark's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Denmark's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Denmark.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Denmark and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Danish non-life segment was the eighth-largest in the world in terms of gross written premium in 2013.
- It was led by the property insurance category with 58.8% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013, followed by motor insurance with 29.0%.
- The segment's growth was propelled by increased demand for property insurance, due to a heightened housing market and increased awareness of property insurance caused by rising incidences of natural disasters in the country.
- In Denmark, the number of burglaries per capita remains very high compared to other EU countries.
- Home insurance surged during the review period, a trend that is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Direct marketing was the second-largest distribution channel for non-life insurance in Denmark in terms of gross written premium 2013 after other distribution channels.
- The Danish non-life insurance segment is highly concentrated led by domestic insurance companies.
Spanning over 304 pages, "Non-Life Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covering the Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Introduction, Danish Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix – 1, Appendix – 2. The report covered companies are - Tryg Forsikring A/S, Codan Forsikring A/S, Topdanmark Forsikring A/S, Alm. Brand Forsikring A/S, LB Forsikring A/S, Danske Forsikring A/S, Forsikrings-Aktieselskabet ALKA, Alpha Insurance A / S, GF-Forsikring A/S, Nykredit Forsikring A/S
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-denmark-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Related Reports are;
1st- Life Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at:http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-denmark-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-denmark-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
3rd- Reinsurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-denmark-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at:
Media Relations Contact
VP - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/583201