The Global Government Biometric Systems Market to Grow at a CAGR of 8.70% over the Period 2015-2025
The Report The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 03/13/2015 --The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
View Full Report
* The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025.
* The market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
* Fingerprint recognition is expected to account for the largest share of expenditure in the global Government Biometric Systems market going forward, followed by facial recognition and Iris.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global Government Biometric Systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Strategic Defence Intelligence at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/84
* Global Government Biometric Systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market during 2015–2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Government Biometric Systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
* Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global Government Biometric Systems market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global Government Biometric Systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
* SWOT analysis of global Government Biometric Systems market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global Government Biometric Systems industry.
* Global Government Biometric Systems market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global Government Biometric Systems market industry expected to be in demand in each region
* Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Government Biometric Systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
* This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
* This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global Government Biometric Systems segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
* The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global Government Biometric Systems market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
* The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global Government Biometric Systems departments in different segments of the market
* Detailed profiles of the top global Government Biometric Systems providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
* A deep qualitative analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025. The market consists of five categories of biometric systems: fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, iris/retinal recognition, signature recognition, and other technologies. The fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 34.9% of the market, followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 29.8%. Iris/retinal recognition and signature recognition account for 14.9% and 7.8% of share respectively, and the remaining 12.7% is accounted for by other technologies. During the forecast period, cumulative global expenditure on biometric systems is expected to reach US$73.3 billion.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Government Biometric Systems Market Size and Drivers
3.1 Biometric Systems Market Size and Forecast 2015–2025
3.1.1 Global government biometric systems market to show positive growth during the forecast period
3.2 Global Biometric Systems Market – Regional Analysis
3.2.1 North America dominates the global biometric systems market
3.2.2 Demand for fingerprint recognition systems in the US to drive the North American biometric systems market
3.2.3 Government biometrics expenditure in the Asia-Pacific region to witness substantial growth over the forecast period
3.2.4 E-Passports and national ID programs to drive the European spending on biometrics market
3.2.5 Markets in the Middle East to record robust spending on biometrics systems
3.2.6 Latin America set to be a lucrative market for biometric systems
3.2.7 Markets in Africa expected to increase over the forecast period
3.3 Government Biometric Systems Sub-Sector Market Size Composition
3.3.1 Biometric fingerprint identification expected to constitute the largest segment of expenditure
3.3.2 Facial recognition expected to constitute the second largest segment
3.3.3 Iris/ retinal recognition segment expected to rise at a CAGR of 10.57% during the forecast period
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Reports.biz
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/585665