Mobile Value-Added Services Market (VAS) Trends and Analysis
MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Enterprise Mobile Value-Added Services in Latin America: Major Forces Driving and Inhibiting MVAS for MNOs" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWire) -- 04/29/2015 --"Enterprise Mobile Value-Added Services in Latin America: Major Forces Driving and Inhibiting MVAS for MNOs" a Telecom Insider Report. The first section of this report presents a set of definitions and taxonomy for mobile value-added services (MVAS). The report then presents the market context including MVAS adoption trends based on an enterprise survey, and looks at the major forces driving and inhibiting the adoption of MVAS across enterprise segments in the region. The report also presents three case studies from MNOs that provide an in-depth view of the solutions they are implementing in the MVAS space. It concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/406830.html.
In this report, we present an enterprise mobile value-added services (MVAS) taxonomy to provide a representative structure, organized in a way that is consistent with the mobile operator industry. We consider the four main service categories in which mobile operators can participate: Internet of Things (IoT) / machine-to-machine (M2M), enterprise mobile applications, mobile professional services and mobile managed services. It also presents a description of the enterprise MVAS ecosystem and the central role than MNOs can play.
This report goes into the enterprise MVAS adoption trends in Latin America. It also analyzes the major forces driving and inhibiting the adoption of enterprise MVAS across enterprise segments in the region. The report continues with three MNOs case studies, including ATandT (US), Telefonica Regional, and Nextel Mexico. The report concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for MNOs and equipment vendors.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 1195 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=406830.
Key Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Latin American region's enterprise cloud services market opportunity, competitive environment and best practices for telcos and equipment vendors.
- The report offers a wealth of data on enterprise cloud services within the SaaS, IaaS and CaaS service categories across the region as a whole as well as within specific markets studied for the report.
- The competitive landscape and the most successful strategies are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help telcos, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging enterprise cloud services sector across the Latin American region.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/595277