Whitbarrowhotellakedistrict.co.uk Shares the Fun-Filled Activities, Water Sports and Museums to Visit in Ullswater This 2015
In Ullswater, aside from affordable hotels in Lake District, it offers tourist amazing breathtaking spots and fun-filled activities such as water sports as well memorable museum visits. Among the many hotels in Lake District, the Whitbarrow Hotel is considered to be the most practical hotel accommodation to stay because of its proximity to several landmarks, tourist spots and activity centers in Ullswater. It is a prominent hotel that is located close to the historic market towns of Penrith and Keswick in a very notable English Lake District.
Troutbeck, England -- (SBWire) -- 08/18/2015 --Many people are more than willing to spend their hard-earned money just to have a short vacation to relieve the stress and pressures at work. It cannot be denied that traveling overseas has been one of the most popular activities during vacation where people will get to see new places and experience new culture which could probably help boost their inner self. According to many health experts, traveling is one way to fight stress and pressures which are considered to be some of the factors why people get sick. And when it comes to a perfect vacation destination that could contribute positively to the health, Ullswater is the place that people should not miss.
In Ullswater, aside from affordable hotels in Lake District, it offers tourist amazing breathtaking spots and fun-filled activities such as water sports as well memorable museum visits. Among the many hotels in Lake District, the Whitbarrow Hotel is considered to be the most practical hotel accommodation to stay because of its proximity to several landmarks, tourist spots and activity centers in Ullswater. It is a prominent hotel that is located close to the historic market towns of Penrith and Keswick in a very notable English Lake District. It is a perfect hotel destination for people who are looking for a place for weekend breaks, midweek breaks, walking breaks, romantic breaks, bank holiday breaks and short breaks because it has lots of amenities that make the stay in this hotel truly remarkable.
Staying in English Lake District is truly worth it as the Whitbarrow Hotel highly recommends exciting activities such as;
- Walking around the scenic spots in Ullswater,
- Cycling in the Altura Trail in the Whinlatter forest,
- Engaging to water sports, boat rentals, fishing and tour around the English Lake District while riding on the Ullswater Steamers
- Taking part with various outdoor water activities that include canoeing, raft building, white water tubing and Ghyll scrambling held at the Keswick Adventure Center.
- Getting involved in several indoor and outdoor climbing activities in areas that Whitbarrow Hotel proudly recommends such as Quest 4 Adventure and climbing on Ambleside, Buttermere, Keswick, Glenridding and Patterdale for expert climbers
- Play golf in the amazing spots the hotel offers which is perfect for beginners and budding junior golfers as well as on golf clubs for a more competitive play.
- Visit museums that are only minutes away from the Whitbarrow Hotel including The Beatrix Potter Museum, Dove Cottage, and the Wordsworth Museum, Pencil Museum and to name a few.
- Experience the kind of culture that notable persons like William Wordsworth and John Ruskin had depicted in their earlier works which most of them are based on the beautiful Lake District
These are some of the stimulating activities that both adults and kids who are going to have a vacation in Ullswater will definitely enjoy. To avoid hotel booking hassles, visit http://www.whitbarrowhotellakedistrict.co.uk and make reservations today.
About The Whitbarrow Hotel in Lake District
Whitbarrow Hotel Lake Distrct is ideally situated in the glorious Lake District midway between Penrith and Keswick. The Whitbarrow Hotel offers the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of this stunning area. We are located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, and only five minutes from Ullswater. This peaceful Lake District hotel is ideal for romantic breaks away, an adventure packed holiday or somewhere to just have some time for yourself. Tailored promotions are regularly updated on our site, usually fitting with seasonal calendar events such as Easter, Halloween and Christmas.
PR and Marketing @ Whitbarrow Hotel
Telephone: 44 (0) 1768 487000
Email Address: email@example.com
Media Relations Contact
44 (0) 1768 487000
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/617600