Japan High Net Worth Market 2015 Key Trends, Size, Share, Forecast to 2019
Japan High Net Worth Industry 2015 and forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWire) -- 09/01/2015 --Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Japan.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Japan HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Full Report with TOC:
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Japan 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample:
- In 2014, Japanese HNWIs held 21.4% (US$1,969.4 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
- WealthInsight further expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$3.0 trillion by 2019, accounting for 25.1% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- In 2014, Asia-Pacific accounted for 48.1% of the foreign assets of Japanese HNWIs. It was followed by Europe with 43.3%, North America with 4.6%, Latin America with 3.6%, the Middle East with 0.3% and Africa with 0.2%.
- Japanese HNWI allocations to North America decreased sharply compared with Europe and Asia Pacific regions during the review period, from 15.9% in 2010 to 4.6% in 2014.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to reduce their level of investment in North America to 1.1% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments decreasing due to growing confidence in Asian and European economies.
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Group
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Nomura Wealth Management
Mizuho Financial Group
Bank of Yokohama.
Shinsei Bank, Ltd
Toll Free: 855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)
Media Relations Contact
Corporate Sales Specialist
Market Research Store
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/621691