Global Interactive Display Market 2015 Is Growing at a CAGR of 8.27% by 2022
Market Research Store: Global Interactive Display market is estimated at $9 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $17 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.27% from 2014-2022.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWire) -- 09/17/2015 --The Global Interactive Display market is estimated at $9 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $17 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.27% from 2014-2022. The growth in Consumption of interactive displays in electronic applications such as retail, education, entertainment, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, government, are the major drivers for growth of the display market. Expensive Customization of Touch-Table and Low Implementation of Interactive White Boards (IWB) are hampering the growth of the market.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Interactive Display market is segmented by Technology, by Type, by Applications and by Geography. Depending on the Technology, market is segmented into LED, LCD, E-paper, OLED, LCOS. Based on Type, market is classified into Flexible display, transparent display, 3D display, Conventional display. Based on Application, market is categorized into education, healthcare, retail, Entertainment. Interactive Display market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Panasonic Corp., Sony Corp., Samsung Electronics, AU Optronics, LG, Philips, NEC Display Solutions, Atmel, Horizon Display, Planar Systems, Inc.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.
Media Relations Contact
Corporate Sales Specialist
Market Research Store
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/625385