Global Organic Foods and Beverages Market Is Expected to Reach Value $238.4 Billion Till Year 2022
Market Research Store Has added latest report on "Global Organic Foods and Beverages Market Outlook (2014-2022)".
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWire) -- 10/07/2015 --The Global Organic Food and Beverage Market is estimated to be $78.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $238.4 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2014 to 2022. It is driven by the factors like growing consumer awareness, growing government support for organic agriculture, increasing interest of large retailers, health benefits and the promotion by regulatory and government authorities of several countries for organic food and beverages over the conventional food.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Global Organic Food and Beverage Market is segmented by products and geography. On the basis of products, it is segmented to Organic Food and Organic Beverages. Organic food is sub segmented into organic fruits and vegetables, organic dairy products, fish and poultry products and others. Organic beverages are sub segmented into organic coffee and tea, organic non-dairy beverages, organic beer and wine and others. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America has the largest share in Organic Foods and Beverages Market followed by Europe. Whereas Asia and Latin American regions are believed to witness the strong CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players in Organic Foods and Beverages Market include Conagra Foods Inc., Amy's Kitchen Inc., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Eden Foods, Dean Foods Co., Organic Valley, Dakota Beef LLC, Whole Foods Market Inc., Tesco plc and Waitrose Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.
Media Relations Contact
Corporate Sales Specialist
Market Research Store
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/630918