Global HIV Therapeutics Market Value Will Crawl to Almost $15.3 Billion by 2023, Finds New Report
Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “PharmaPoint: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWire) -- 12/29/2015 --The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) treatment landscape is expected to experience a paradigm shift towards integrase inhibitor drugs and single-tablet regimens (STRs). The market growth will mainly be driven by the introduction of novel drugs, such as STRs with improved tolerability, a reduced pill burden or increased efficacy, and an increasing number of people living with HIV who are treated with antiretroviral therapy (ART).
However, due to patient and physician awareness of HIV often being limited, there have been low diagnosis rates, increased disease transmission, and delayed ART administration. Furthermore, several countries, such as Germany, China and Brazil, will promote the use of more affordable generic drugs over branded products.
PharmaPoint: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 report provides analysis of global Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) therapeutics market across the nine major countries of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, and China. It includes annualized HIV treatment market data from 2013 and forecast to 2023, as well as a review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.
Key questions answered:
- How will the HIV market landscape in the 9MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, China) change from 2013–2023?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in HIV?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
- What are the unmet needs in HIV treatment management?
- What drivers and barriers will affect HIV therapeutics sales in the 9MM over the forecast period?
- The global HIV therapeutics market was worth approximately $14 billion in 2013, and Publisher projects this market to reach a total of $15 billion in sales by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.9%. These sales are expected to come predominantly from the US market, as financial austerity measures remain a primary barrier to the growth of the HIV market in the other countries covered in this report.
- Over Publisher's 2013-2023 forecast period, the increased uptake of STRs is expected to drive market growth. KOLs interviewed by Publisher expect that INI-based STRs - led by ViiV's Triumeq and Gilead's Quad 2 - will dominate the marketplace for the duration of the forecast period.
- The most notable barriers of growth over the forecast period include patent expiries of key HIV drugs in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan) and compulsory licensing in Brazil and China.
For more information Visit at:
Find all Diseases Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions
Media Relations Contact
GM - Operations
Market Research Reports, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/652640