Inbound Tourism Market 2017–By Identifying the Key Market Segments Poised for Strong Growth in Future
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “CIVETS: Emerging tourism giants? Tourism Flows in Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa”.
New York, NY -- (SBWire) -- 10/02/2017 --"CIVETS: Emerging tourism giants? Tourism Flows in Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa", provides key insights on the inbound tourism. It covers key trends and issues, in-depth analysis and outlook for these six markets.
Inbound tourism showed mixed trends in CIVETS economies in 2016 with few showing strong growth, while others fell steeply. Turkey and Egypt reported a sharp decline due to security concerns. However, with Russia agreeing to resume flights to Egypt and improved Turkish-Russian relations, expects these markets to recover in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast inbound tourism flows and spending covering data at granular level for six markets - Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2111490-civets-emerging-tourism-giants-tourism-flows-in-colombia-indonesia-vietnam-egypt
- Vietnam recorded the highest growth of the CIVETS economies in 2016. A simplified visa policy and strong rise in Chinese tourists, the country's largest source market, supported this growth. Vietnam has benefitted slightly from the conflict between China and South Korea over the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile that led many Chinese to choose Vietnam as an alternative to South Korea
- Colombia's inbound tourism posted double digit growth over the last couple of years, fueled by favorable exchange rates and efforts to improve safety. A cease fire agreement was signed between the government and Marxist rebels FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) in 2016. This marked the end to a 50-year armed conflict between the two groups, which has resulted in travel warnings from Europe and the US, naturally affecting tourism
- Inbound trips to Indonesia registered healthy growth of 11%, supported by the government's new visa policy that came in 2015, granting visa-free travel to 45 more countries. The country aims to attract 15 million foreign tourists in 2017 with focus on enhancing air connectivity.
Key points to buy
- Predict how the CIVETS markets are expected to grow using historic and forecast market data related to inbound tourism
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends, growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries.
Table of Contents
Inbound tourism: key trends and issues
Outlook and actions
Terminology and definitions
About the author
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check https://www.wiseguyreports.com/conferences
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check https://www.wiseguyreports.com/seminars
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/861530